Registration for the joint seminar of AIPPI Poland, Germany and France is open (2017-01-26)
Joint seminar of AIPPI Poland, Germany and France – Warsaw, 16-17 March 2017
On 16-17 March 2017, the Polish, the German and the French Groups of AIPPI
, with the participation of the AIPPI Bureau, will organize a joint seminar
on intellectual property related issues. The seminar will be held in Warsaw
, at the famous Hotel Bristol
, Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44.
Main topics to be covered:
• General topic: Damages in IP infringement matters (calculation methods and liable persons)
• Patent topic: Patents and regulatory issues
• Trademark / design topic: The notion of functionality in trademark and design matters
• Copyright topic: Copyright issues related to architecture and construction
• Other hot topics: Unitary Patent / Unified Patent Court / Brexit
We look forward to seeing you – both AIPPI members and non-members – in Warsaw!
Details of the event and the registration form can be found here: http://mazurkas.pl/aippi2017/